How to Sell a House Online -Use the Best For Sale by Owner Website(s)
Sell my house online -This is where many buyers will find your house for sale. They will usually look for a home in a certain fairly defined area, in a certain price range and then perhaps add a few features like number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
When I first started this website most for sale by owner companies were just that, list for sale by owner. Now many have changed their marketing plans to include partial or full MLS® service. I think this trend will continue. Don't be timid looking at the MLS® option as you get more exposure and you will pay less than if you just went out and hired a Realtor®.
I want you the seller,
to have the best chance of selling your house for sale by owner, period so I have chosen one site for the USA and a couple of sites for Canada. I get paid absolutely nothing by any of these companies so there is no hidden agenda.
Sell My House Online - My Number One of the
Best For Sale by Owner website
in the United States and Why
Please Note: I find that many of these for sale by owner websites change their programs on a regular basis so please check out the websites and see what their latest programs offer. I do not accept any responsibility for this information being up-to-date.
- Traffic, Traffic, Traffic. No for sale by owner online company has
anywhere near the traffic to their website of this company. It's not
even close! Why should you care? Think about this. The more people that
visit their website, the more chances of someone seeing YOUR house for
sale and the more changes to make the sale. Depending on the package you choose, you can reach up to 100,000,000 (that's 100 million folks!) potential buyers each month!
- A Home Sellers Guarantee. Pay close attention to this one!
If you try to sell for sale by owner, and things don't work out, you
fill out an online application. If you confirm you would like to work
with a full-service real estate agent, you will be connected with 3
different agents in your area to choose from. If not satisfied, you will
be provided with additional ones! Once you have sold your house through
one of these agents you will be REFUNDED THE FEES YOU PAID.
- A Home Sellers Guarantee. Pay close attention to this one! If you try to sell for sale by owner, and things don't work out, you fill out an online application. If you confirm you would like to work with a full-service real estate agent, you will be connected with 3 different agents in your area to choose from. If not satisfied, you will be provided with additional ones! Once you have sold your house through one of these agents you will be REFUNDED THE FEES YOU PAID.
- They were founded in 1999. Why should you care? In
today's world, you want a company that has a solid and stable history.
They are not a here today, gone tomorrow wanna-be.
- This company offers a wide variety of packages, tools and services to fit YOUR budget and needs.
- This company keeps on top of things when it comes to website design.
They have very modern full-screen website pages with easy access to both
sellers and buyers. Why should you care? People like company websites
that look and feel professional when it comes to selling or purchasing a
Great variety of packages available from a FREE listing plan all the
way to a multi-website MLS® enhanced plan! In my opinion, the prices are
extremely attractive across the board.
- They have an A rating with the BBB.
So, if you say "I want to sell my house online"
What is The Best For Sale by Owner Website in the USA?
If you have decided "I want to sell my house online for sale by owner"
in the USA, my highest recommendation for the best for sale by owner website is;
Here is my pick for the Best For Sale by Owner Website in Canada....
Here is why:
- They have a very high visitor traffic. Note: This company at present is a Canada only for sale by owner website with a population of approximately 35,000,000 people. More traffic means more chances to sell.
- Each area is franchised so you receive individual services from someone in your neighbourhood. *Notice the "u" in the neighbourhood, eh?
- Opened for business in 1998. On the web, staying in business, usually means "good" business.
- Several packages to suit your needs. Different strokes, for different folks.
Now I would like to give a couple of honourable mentions for Canada.
to list your property for free? This website is fast growing and you
can place your property for sale with photos at no costs. prelist.org
Another option involves for sale by owner packages from $199.95 to $499.95 You can visit them at comfree.com
A Visitor's Comment
After reading many of
the articles on your site (I plan to read them all) I am feeling far
more confident about the whole thing. Honesty and experience shine
through on every page.
Back to Top of Page
If you find this website of value to you, I would sure appreciate a like on Facebook. Just click the little "Like Page" in the green box.
If you know of someone that might find this information valuable either now or in the future, you can share it as well on any of the platforms that are shown to the left of this page. Thank you :)
This website was built and is maintained by Douglas F. Cameron